Sr. Director Clinical Operations
The Senior Director of Clinical Operations is a leadership position within NKGen Biotech Clinical Development team. In close collaboration with the Development team and others, the Senior Director of Clinical Operations will influence the clinical operations strategy and execution of NKGen Biotech’s clinical programs.
- The Senior Director is responsible for the operational management, including documentation and reporting requirements of a clinical development program
- The Senior Director will work closely with other key functions both internally and externally to ensure successful completion of all clinical activities/project deliverables within the required time frame and budget
- Accountable for the work product for the program and contributes to the planning and implementation of clinical development program including scenario planning, forecasting of timelines, assessment program level feasibility, estimation of resources and budget, and development of operational strategies
- The Senior Director contributes to developing department processes to ensure adherence to NKGen Biotech’s standards, and all applicable regulations and guidelines
- The Senior Director will be required to have detailed management of timelines, the ability to multitask, and to adapt to rapid change in the conduct of multiple, sometimes complex, clinical trials
- Successful management of current group as well as recruitment future team members (FTEs and consultants/contractors)
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- The qualified candidate will be a Clinical Operations leader with greater than 5 years of international Phase 1-4 trial experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- She/he will have strong experience managing clinical trials both domestically and internationally via CROs and direct study management
- The successful candidate demonstrates outstanding leadership skills managing directly, in a cross-functional matrix setting and interdepartmentally
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Business casual work attire
- Fully stocked kitchen and much more!