Materials Management Specialist
Materials Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring warehouse and materials management operations support cGMP NK cell therapy manufacturing in a pharmaceutical environment. This is a hands-on role responsible for daily on-the-floor activities in support of GMP systems for a clinical stage cell therapy company.
- Ensure warehouse operations support cGMP operations.
- Follows standard operating procedures to receive raw material inventory, pick and prepare components for manufacturing and ship product.
- Coordinate on-the-floor warehouse operations in the cGMP clinical facility including receiving, put away, picking and component preparation (Kitting) for manufacturing and product shipping.
- Support cycle count process to ensure accuracy and control of inventory volumes.
- Collaborate with Planning, Manufacturing, and Quality functions to ensure operational goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications and Skills
- High School degree and warehouse management of 3 + years equivalent experience at a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical company
- Proven warehouse and materials management experience in life sciences or relevant area.
- Working knowledge and understanding of GMP, GCP, GDP, and relevant ICH and FDA guidelines.
- Experience in cold chain management in a pharmaceutical or medical setting.
- Proven team leadership and experience in an operations environment.
- Must be able to work on off shift hours as well as part of the on-call rotation as needed is required; weekend shift likely as activities scale.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment.
- High energy level and a positive outlook coupled with the requisite “can do” attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to achieve personal and organizational goals and overcome obstacles.
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment.
- Experience with Oracle EBS, SAP or similar strongly preferred.
- Willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Business casual work attire
- Fully stocked kitchen and much more!