Project Management Associate
Location: Santa Ana Office
Required: Must be local or able to commute to office.
The Project Management Associate works under the supervision of VP of Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs to manage the activities of clinical development in order to achieve company’s development goals. Responsibilities include day-to-day coordination of project operations, program support and other management associated tasks related to cell therapies and drug development.
- Assist to plan and coordinate the activities for clinical development projects.
- Schedule and manage the cross functional team meetings including preparation of agenda and minutes, tracking action items and monitoring the performance metrics.
- Assist in the communication between project teams.
- Collect and compile information from relevant departments to support timely response to the external alliance partners and CROs.
- Maintain, track and update project timelines.
- Track the status of projects, contract status, budget, and invoices.
- Provide project management support to the other departments as needed.
- Support project leaders to contact vendors to request technical information, quotes, and proposals.
- Perform other assigned tasks as necessary and as directed.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in biological sciences
- 2 year+ of project management related experience in the biopharmaceutical or related industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in in Microsoft Office, especially MS Word, Excel and ppt.
- Motivated to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a team player.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Business casual work attire
- Fully stocked kitchen and much more!