The Staff Accountant will be responsible for working with the Accounting Manager to complete all necessary tasks as it relates to the finance of NKMax America. The ideal candidate will be capable of quickly learning our method system. The individual is to possess high organization, understand core accounting principles.
The Staff Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager and work with the team to accomplish inter-departmental goals and needs.
- Perform accounts payable duties, including invoice processing and vendor maintenance
- Reconcile any discrepancies between vendor records and internal records
- Prepare Sales Orders and send invoices to customers
- Prepare journal entries and assist in month end closing
- Perform monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Assist with year-end audit preparation
- Assist with 1099 processing and Sales tax preparation
- Assist with NetSuite Implementation
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of experience in accounting or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with ERP System
- Working knowledge of NetSuite
- Experience in assisting system implementation
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Business casual work attire
- Fully stocked kitchen and much more!