Research Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- We are seeking a highly motivated Research Scientist with expertise in flow cytometry. You will be leading the development and execution of flow cytometry assays to support cell therapy clinical trials. Your responsibilities will include using multi-colors flow cytometry and setting up cell-based assays to generate data for research and clinical studies. The successful candidate will act as the main resource for flow cytometry functions in the research and assay development lab. Strong background in flow cytometry and cell-based assay is required and experience in ELISA and molecular methods is preferred.
- Develop, optimize, and execute flow cytometry assays for cultured and biologics specimens.
- Data analysis and compilation using flow cytometry software.
- Conducts flow cytometry and cell-based experiments on clinical samples in accordance with established protocol.
- Maintains inventory of supplies, reagents, and equipment to carry out research activities.
- Prepare, review, and update technical documents including SOP, validation report, and qualification records.
- Documents quality control, maintenance, and calibration activities as appropriate
- Ability to work in a biohazard environment and follow safety policies and standards outlined in the Safety Manual.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively alongside the team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effectively communication.
- Ability to multitask and meet established timelines while having attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and comfortable working in fast-paced environment and able to adapt changing priorities.
- Maintains a neat/clean organized work area and attentive to record keeping, documentation and required clerical tasks.
- Demonstrates the flexibility to adjust schedule in response to test workflow or fluctuations in the workload.
- Follows up on conflicting or irregular issues.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Ph.D. degree in a life sciences field with experience in immunology or immuno-oncology
- MS Degree with 8 years industry experience
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience (industry preferred)
- Background in Immunology
- Proficient in Microsoft word and Excel
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Business casual work attire
- Fully stocked kitchen and much more!